crumpet

crumpet
crumpet

ten year award

ten year award
ten years of slave labour at my library

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Podcasting

I always assumed that Podcasting meant that you had to have an IPOD to listen, so I never went there. (Please don't laugh. This is a 57 yr old remember)

I have had a heap of fun ever since discovering I can listen on my computer. I have been listening to http://www.heart1032.com.au/. Its a story on one of the announcers who went to Haiti for Compassion and then when the food riots began the whole team had to get out fast! I have listened to several that were suggested in this weeks Podcast, but have been finding a host of others to listen to as well.

A good time waster, am not sure what benefit it would be to a library unless one podcast author talks.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I think your comment shows how important it is to actually try some of these technologies because it is so easy to hear or read a term an not be really sure what it means.

I am glad you found some interesting podcasts to listen to.

Ellen