crumpet

crumpet
crumpet

ten year award

ten year award
ten years of slave labour at my library

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

looking at other blogs

Oh dear looking at other blogs in this web 2.0, this one leaves alot to be desired. As you can gather I am not a creative type soul.

In the coming weeks I am looking forward to "RSS; Use an RSS aggregator to connect to 5 RSS feeds and mashups what ever that means. I am hoping that learning this technology that I leave my daughters behind in the computer stakes.

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

You are creative in getting this blog up. You have already added an image and are obviously thinking about the design of your blog. You may want to play around with some of the other templates.

Ellen

shirl said...

I have played around with other templates, adding a page elemnet and I think blogger is a great toll